PANNON Pro Innovations Ltd. is the partner organization of EIT Climate-KIC, EIT Raw Materials and EIT Food, and delivers entrepreneurship programmes of these EIT KICs and own cleantech startup programmes in Hungary. It provides a supporting environment and tools for an innovation hub where the startups can improve their innovative ideas with well-trained international and national coaches.
Our Entrepreneurship Programmes:
- Startup Plastic Surgery: startup incubation focuses on fighting against climate change through a complete life cycle recognition of plastic (program held in Hungarian)
- ClimateLaunchpad: EIT Climate-KIC cleantech start-up idea competition (program held in Hungarian and English)
- Carbon Removal ClimAccelerator programme: Incubation programme for carbon removal startups (program held in English)
- EIT Climate-KIC, EIT Food and EIT Raw Materials workshops
This invitation to tender aims to find lecturers, trainers and coaches for PANNON Pro's startup programmes being experts in the following areas:
- Business Development with special focus on: Business Model Canvas, Marketing, Market research, Design thinking, Life cycle assessment, Finance and Investment, Pitch
We are looking for applicants who can perform consultancy job individually, based on detailed workplan. Prior knowledge in sustainability-focused projects, business coaching and existing network are an asset, proficiency in English is necessary. Good communication skills and proactivity are required.
- Language: English and Hungarian
- Format: Individual coaching and workshops
- Venue: online or offline (Budapest)
Download the coach invitation to tender document and send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for a personal meeting.